key account manager
Document Direction Limited ("DDL") is the exclusive distributor of Ricoh products and in the Greater Toronto Area for small and medium-sized businesses. For almost 20 years, DDL has provided productivity to organizations in the fast growing colour, multi-function / digital and document services markets.
Ricoh is the leading worldwide provider of the highest quality document and content management solutions for the 21st century marketplace. Ricoh Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ricoh Corporation with its head office in the Greater Toronto Area and a pioneer in the development of digital multifunctional document systems and related document management services.
DDL focuses on selecting and training top-performers, enabling their career progression in a 'promote from within environment'. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking motivated, positive individuals to join our team.
The Key Account Manager has an understanding of the entire Ricoh portfolio of products and services in order to competently service their customer base. The Key Account Manager oversees an account of typically just over 100 accounts comprised of Ricoh and competitive medium sized business accounts. The primary focus is to build relationships and reach competitive sales goals to increase new market share.
- Sell RICOH hardware and software solutions to accounts within your assignment
- Prospecting for new business and upgrading existing customer solutions
- Complete customer needs analysis, identifying pressure points for all accounts
- Able to interact with C level executives
- Complete customer proposals, product demonstrations and presentations
- Achieve quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced growth industry and a 'promote from within' culture
- Full medical and dental benefits
- An Expense Allowance
- Opportunity to achieve quarterly and semi-annual bonuses plus other incentives
- Top notch sales training plus onboarding / mentoring to boost your success
- College or university degree, or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2 plus years of business-to-business outside sales experience is preferred
- Solid understanding of sales skills and techniques including solution selling
- Communication and relationship building
- Customer service
- Ability to prioritize
- An understanding of the sales cycle
- Ability to perform with minimal direct supervision
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, Power Point, etc.) a must
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
Please fill in the job application form below: